Terms and Conditions
Al-Huda Publications Return & Exchange Policy
Al-Huda Publications (Pvt.) Ltd. (APPL) is committed to providing the best customer services to its valuable clientage. If, for some reason, you need to return or exchange purchased product, please follow the guidelines below.
Product will only be exchanged if it has some manufacturing fault or was broken or scratched at the time of purchase. You need to inform APPL within 24 hours of receiving the product. Please do not forget to mention invoice/bill number and write small description of why you want to exchange the product.
All Returns & Exchanges
1- Returned products must be in original/saleable condition and should have a justifiable reason for return or exchange (as mentioned above).
2- In case of return, there is no refund on shipping/handling charges unless a product is declared by APPL to have been damaged/defective at the time of sale.
3- Return/exchange can be initiated within 24 hours (from the date of receipt of shipment) and intimate us that you want to return/exchange the product at [email protected] Following should be included: Original Product Packaging, Documentation, Warranty Cards, Manuals, and all accessories.
4- Courier charges for sending back the shipment will be borne by the customer.
5- Al-Huda Publications has the right to reject or accept any return & exchange claim.
APPL will promptly replace or, at its discretion, refund any merchandise that is the incorrect Item, Size or Colour.
Shipping charges are refundable only if the wrong merchandise resulted from an error by APPL. If mistake is on customer’s part, then customer will have to pay for all shipping charges while returning or exchanging a product.
Typically includes the following types:
- Some books will not be returned if opened.
- Please inquire when you purchase a wrapped book.
- Special Order books and perishable items are non-returnable.
Please return products to:
Al-Huda Publications (Pvt.) Limited 7-AK Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad, Pakistan. Tel: 051-4866150-1
- All expenses / expenditures on returning of goods will be paid by customer if it does not meet the APPL return criteria.
- All expenses / expenditures on returning of goods will be paid by APPL if it meets the APPL return criteria.
- All expenses / expenditures on the re-shipment of a product after return will be paid by customer if it does not meet the return criteria.
- All expenses / expenditures on the re-shipment of a product after return will be paid by APPL if it meets the APPL return criteria.
- Decision of APPL will be final to conclude that whether a returned product meets the APPL return criteria or not.